P16 put on a spectacular performance at the Tobacco Factory!

18 Nov 2016

Last night Post 16 actors from Ravenswood School wowed the audience with their fantastic performance of Julius Caesar at the Tobacco Factory in Bristol.  Their production was part of the Shakespeare Schools Festival and was full of music and colour.  The students worked incredibly hard in order to remember their cues and lines.  They listened well, worked as a team and supported one another throughout the rehearsals.  Before the performance they enjoyed a candlelit supper on North Street - burgers were a popular choice!

Staff, parents and carers are incredibly proud of our young people who all took part and overcame any nerves they had.  It was an evening we’ll remember for a long time!

In response to the performance we have had these lovely messages: Shakespeare Schools Festival logo

---------------------------------

As a parent of a child at Bristol Grammar School, I was at the performance at the Tobacco Factory last night.
I just wanted to congratulate your actors on an amazing performance, I think you all did the play justice and the confidence that came through was inspirational.
Well done and thank you to all involved.

---------------------------------

SSFI just wanted to send a message to say how much I enjoyed the performance of Julius Caesar last night, as did my children and fellow staff.  I am sorry I didn't get chance to say in person!  I hope you and your students enjoyed the evening, there were so many brilliant characters and the cast worked together so well.  We were also in awe of your staff.  We were thrilled that we had the opportunity to see the performance on the night.

With best wishes,

Jennie-Lee Plaisted

Year 4 Form Tutor
Bristol Grammar School