Message from Mark Senior

04 Mar 2022

Welcome to term four.  The staff have been busy preparing exciting lessons for this term, which I am sure your child will enjoy. 

In school we are slowly relaxing the school's Covid measures in line with government guidance and have this week started department assemblies which support learning and development of social skills.  We will continue to act cautiously as we move throughout the term and will update you with each next step when it arrives.  Please do continue to do twice weekly LFD tests.

We have many fun activities planned this term including World Book Day, Red Nose Day and Work Experience Weeks and pupils from Key Stage 4/5 have also performed at the Tobacco Factory in Bristol as part of the Shakespeare Schools Festival.  It has been a pleasure to have my second meeting with our School Ambassadors Daniel, Robbie, Isabella and Jay.  These pupils have been voted in by the School Council to represent the school pupils; they meet termly with me to discuss important issues that are affecting the pupils, from cyberbullying to developments of new play equipment, they are also planning a whole school Ambassadors trip soon.

All of these activities I am sure you will agree go towards supporting our school vision ‘Dream, Achieve, Believe’.

I hope you all enjoy the school term and as ever if you have any issues please do not hesitate to contact me.

Mark Senior