Thank you

21 Oct 2022

Dear Parents and Carers,

It has been a hugely busy term in school. The children have experienced many different activities, including some off site visits, and it was lovely to share this during coffee afternoons. It has been lovely to see children enjoying the “normal school life activities”. I wanted to say a huge thank you to all of you for your continued support and understanding; those of you who helped with our PFA discos and those of you who have donated to our Harvest Festival to support the local food bank. We really do appreciate all your support.

Sadly we will be saying goodbye to Ms K Clark who is moving to teach in a school in Bristol. I am sure you will join me in wishing her well. We are very pleased that Ms Seager and Mr Patten have agreed to step up and teach in Birch class and Mr Salvage will be taking over careers teaching during term two. We are also pleased that Ms V Clark will be covering Kingfisher class while Ms Sully is on her placement term.

We are all looking forward to the half term break and a reminder that we have an inset day on the 31st October so we will be looking forward to welcoming your child back to school on the 1st November.

Take care,

Mark