We are proud to have an active Parents and Friends Association that organises many events and activities to raise funds and enhance school-life. Events include quizzes, social nights, trips and fayres. If you would like to get involved please come along to one of our friendly, informal meetings (see dates below).
All parents, carers and friends of Ravenswood are always invited to attend the committee meetings. Enthusiasm and new ideas are welcome! If committees are not your thing please offer to help at the events – there is always something to do!
Thank you to all those who support the PFA. Over the last year we have held discos, fayres, bingo, raffles and the ‘Grand Day Out’ to Crealy! Donations have been made from the PFA to support the after school clubs, leavers ball, play equipment and a much needed wooden storage shed in our Primary Department. Without your help none of this could happen.
All parents, carers and friends of Ravenswood can join the PFA and help make a difference. Please contact Julie Davis at school for an informal chat about what we do or join us at our next meeting. We look forward to seeing you.
• PFA meeting - Monday 16th September 2019 at 7pm - all welcome
• 6.30 to 9pm Friday 11th October: PFA School Disco
• PFA meeting - Monday 11th November 2019 at 7pm - all welcome
• 9am Thursday 28th November: PFA Coffee Morning. All welcome to ‘sort and stack’ for the Fayre.
• 10am to 1pm Saturday 30th November: Christmas Fayre
• PFA meeting - Monday 13th January 2020 at 7pm - all welcome
• Friday 27th March PFA Easter Bingo 6.30-9pm
• Friday 15th May PFA Disco 6.30-9pm
• Monday 29th June - Grand Day Out - Details TBC
• Saturday 20th June 2020 Summer Fayre 12-3pm
1. Visit www.easyfundraising.org.uk
2. Click 'Register now'
3. Under 'Support your cause' type in 'Ravenswood School' to find our cause
4. Enter your details and click 'Register'
5. Search for a retailer and then click 'Go Shopping'
Any purchases you make will help raise money for the PFA and won't cost you a penny extra. Thanks for your support!
Chair: Julie Davis
Vice Chair: Peter Batchelor
Secretary: Helen Calder
Treasurer: Louise Koller and Michelle Oliver