We have a simple uniform, which pupils are expected to wear. The uniform is an important outward sign of pride and belonging to our school. We ask all parents to support the uniform policy by sending children to school appropriately dressed in school colours.
We expect pupils to wear:
• Polo shirts (white or burgundy) logo optional
• Sweatshirts or Fleeces with the school logo (no hoodies)
• Trousers or skirts (dark grey or black) from any supplier
• Black Shoes or Black Trainers of a safe and suitable type (no high heels
or open toes)
Summer wear options:
• Knee length grey or black shorts
• Polo shirts (white or burgundy)
• Dark red gingham school summer dresses
• Plain T-Shirt with no logos
• Black Shorts or Tracksuit trousers
• Pumps or Trainers
Optional Items are available on the uniform order form:
• Reversible Showerproof Fleece Jacket (Burgundy) with logo
• Sweat Cardigan (Burgundy) with logo
• Polo Shirts with logo
• Bookbags and Backpacks
• Name Tapes (Iron On)
Please ensure that all clothes, shoes and trainers are labelled
with permanent markers or specialist name labels.
Although we will always try our best, we cannot guarantee the safe return of unlabelled clothing.
• Earings; Small stud earrings only may be worn during school time. However, they must be removed/covered at times such as; PE, Games.
• No jewellery should be worn to school apart from an inexpensive watch and small ear studs for those with pierced ears. No facial or body piercing.
Post 16 students have the privilege of not having to wear school uniform
Although no uniform is required, appropriate clothing is expected with no plunging necklines, bare midriffs, skimpy shorts or skirts.
No hoodies are to be worn in school.
Flat sensible shoes.
No slogans which may cause offence.
Makeup and jewellery if worn should be discreet.
1. You can browse items online here
To ensure that correct sizes are ordered, we hold a “try on pack” at school, which will be available on request.
2. Order and pay using one of the following methods:
- by post (order form and cheque)
- through school (order form and cash)
Please make cheques payable to "School Trends".