We have consolidated all our Covid-19 information, advice, guidance and updates onto this single page. Please bookmark this page and check back regularly for updates.
STUDENTS & STAFF
Please ensure you are testing at home (lateral flow test) twice a week; on a Sunday and Wednesday. Please register the test and report the result using this link: Report a Covid-19 rapid lateral flow test result
Please notify the school of any positive test by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or telephoning the school on 01275 854134
If symptoms are shown, please DO NOT do a Lateral flow test; notify the school and complete a PCR test at a local test site. PCR tests can be booked through the gov.uk website using this link: Get a free PCR test to check if you have coronavirus
• A high temperature (Over 37.8 degrees Celsius)
• A new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot, for more than an hour or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours
• A loss or change to sense of smell or taste – this means you cannot smell or taste anything or things smell or taste different to normal.
What to do if your child has symptoms
• Inform the school, so we can contain the spread.
• Get a PCR test (test that must be sent to a lab) to check if they have Covid-19 asap
• You, your child and anyone else you live with should stay at home and not have visitors until you get
the test result – only leave your home to have the test.
• Anyone in your childcare or support bubble should also stay at home (if your child has been in close
contact with them since their symptoms or during 48 hours before they started)
In certain circumstances we may offer a lateral flow test to a pupil. Please see the video below which explains the testing process.
24 Feb 2021: Find out how to take a covid test at Ravenswood
05 Feb 2021: School Update
06 Jan 2021: Covid-19 Testing in School for Staff and Students
11 Dec 2020: Inset Day - Friday 18th December
13 Nov 2020: School Update - Covid-19
09 Nov 2020: School Update - Staffing Levels
06 Jul 2020: School Update
12 Jun 2020: School Update