The School Office is open from 8am to 4pm Monday to Friday and can be contacted as follows:
Tel: 01275 854134
Please address postal enquiries to Mark Senior, Headteacher.
Who should I contact?
• General enquires - Stephanie Eldred, School Secretary - Call 01275 854134 and select Option 4
• Safeguarding concerns - Click here for further information
• To report an absence - Call 01275 854134 and select Option 1
• Prospective pupil enquiries - Carla Dymond or Georgia McNulty, Family Support Advisors
- Call 01275 854134, select Option 4 and ask for Carla or Georgia, or email: email@example.com
- Click here for further information
• Behaviour, bullying, EHCP annual reviews - Polli Bravery, Assistant Head
- Call 01275 854134, select Option 4 and ask for Polli Bravery, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Interventions, specialist provision, curriculum, work placements, volunteering - Cheri Frost, Deputy Head
- Call 01275 854134, select Option 4 and ask for Cheri Frost, or email: email@example.com
• Medical needs - Liz Mullane, Healthcare Assistant - Call 01275 854134 and select Option 2
• EHCP annual reviews - Becky Surgey, EHCP Annual Review Coordinator - Call 01275 854134 and select Option 3
• Premises - Lee Cashman, Premises Coordinator - Call 01275 854134 and select Option 5 followed by Option 2
For all other enquiries, or if you are unsure, please speak to Stephanie Eldred who will direct you to the most appropriate person. All information on the website is available as a paper copy and to request a copy please email the address above or speak to our School Secretary.
For directions to Ravenswood click the 'Directions' link below (blue arrow) and enter the details of your journey start point.